Saturday, February 09, 2013

Forever

Greetings Citizens,

I am having a great day and felt like singing, so while thumping to my iTunes, I heard this great song on the Joyful Noise soundtrack and wanted to share this with the world because it felt right.  If you are curious about the song, it's called "Higher Medley". 

So, whatever your day is - find joy in knowing that God loves you and will celebrate that love with you when you welcome Jesus into your heart and life.  This song makes me smile and I feel like electricity. 

It's like I've waited my whole life,
for this one night,
it's gonna be me, you, and the good Lord.

Coz we've only got one night,
To sing for His pleasure,
sing for His Son and PRAISE!

Forever!  Forever!  Forever!

Forever with the good Lord!

Forever!  Forever!  

All the beautiful ladies,
No, if, ands, or maybes,
We're releasing our hearts 
and it feels so amazing

There's no one else that matters,
No, no, no
Coz He loves you and He won't let you fall.

See why I love Jesus?  Because He is Amazing! Make today and everyday a great day Forever!  Forever! 

MJ

No comments: